- This is what we do Full Time, We know the market, we follow trends, and we know what to do to get you the most wheather your selling or buying.
- We are insured. All Licensed Real Estate Professionals carry Errors & Emmissions Insurance through RECO
- We can help you Stage your home to get the most amount of money for your home.
- We do Open Houses and document all visitors.
- We will advertise your home on MLS, Brokerage Magazines, email Blasts, local newspaper, and any other Real Estate Magazine apropriate for your home.
- We will provide a Lock Box (If Seller Agrees) which makes it easier for other agents who would like to show their clients your home.
- Lock Boxes are sometimes a better avenue as Buyers feel intimidated when the sellers are home and may not stay long to get the full feel of the home, which in most cases equates to a higher sellng price..
- We will provide Signage in the front of your home (If Seller agrees).
30 DAY ACTION PLAN
1. Professional Video & Photos inside & outside of the home.
2. Prepare property with professional stager and cleaner.
3. Property listed on MLS (Multiple Listing Service) for public viewing.
4. Open House on weekends at seller’s request.
5. Pre-home Inspection at sellers request (no charge to the seller)
6. Full Market analysis and comparables.
7. Free Legal advise available (at sellers request).
8. Mortgage Assisstance (if required) and Private Mortgage available (if required).
9. Professional Full Colour Brochure
10. Advertise home in local papers.
11. Home to be listed on mikevenneri.com & any other owned web page.
12. Full Frontal Signage & Lock Box
BEFORE WE START
What? Where? How Much?
I will invest the necessary time prior to searching so that I clearly understand every aspect of what you are looking for. Let's drive the neighbourhood together in order to better understand what interests you most, certain design characteristics, as well as other criteria that appeals to you. I want to understand your likes and dislikes.
I am updated daily on the Toronto/GTA real estate market via the many tools available to me. Aside from using MLS to search for properties that match your criteria, I comb the market for private sale properties that may not be available to everyone.
In many instances, a mortgage pre-approval is necessary to arrive at a budget and to give us the leverage to move fast on a property that you want to buy.
If you are a condominium pre-construction buyer, the seller/builder will request certain documentation necessary to complete the transaction. For example, a mortgage pre-approval will be required within a set amount of time. It is important to know what your budget is before signing an Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
WHAT COMES NEXT?
What are you willing to offer for a specific property? I will research "past solds" and "for sale" properties in your desired neighbourhood and supply the necessary analysis. My goal is to provide you with in-depth facts and market sales data in order to give you a clear value picture. We will then strategize on how to best approach the offer.
There is much more to an offer than simply the purchase price. There are many terms and conditions that make up a real estate purchase contract, including the deposit, financing, closing and occupancy dates. There are also contingencies that protect you, including title, financing, inspections and more. It is a legally binding document that must be prepared with knowledge and precision.
Let's also not forget that time is of the essence - acting quickly can make the difference between getting the home of your dreams, or losing it to another buyer.
Let me do all the "heavy lifting" for you
I have the experience and tools to identify properties that fit your parameters. I also have the business savvy required to facilitate a deal that works for you. Most importantly, I will invest the time needed to do it right, and I look forward to working together to find that special property.
Down the road...
If you have any questions post-sale, as a dedicated full-time Realtor, you can reach me any time by phone or email.